Matthew L. Darpel
Attorney at Law & Financial Advisor
1984 J.D. - Chase College of Law (Highland Heights, KY)
1979 B.A. - Northern KY University (Highland Heights, KY)
1975–1976 - Xavier University (Cincinnati, OH)
1971–1975 - Covington Latin School (Covington, KY)
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Kentucky Bar Association - Elder Law Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Northern Kentucky
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association - Estate Planning/Probate Section
Named Leading Lawyer in the Cincinnati Area in Elder Law by Cincy Business Magazine every year since 2006.
- NKADD Caring Matters (Vol. 3, No. 2) "Legal Issues - The Importance of a Power of Attorney"
- NKADD Caring Matters (Vol. 3, No. 3) "Legal Issues - The Importance of a Living Will"
- Better Living (June 2004) "Make Your Wishes Known" - (Quoted extensively by Julie Young)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
Matt is also a licensed financial advisor with LPL Financial Services, holding Series 7, 63, and 66 securities licenses.
- Past Chairman of Kenton County Ethics Commission
- St. Charles Care Center - Planned Gifts Committee
Regular guest lecturer at:
- Chase Law School
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Alzheimer's Association
- Kentucky Law Update, and
- Various Symposiums on Elder Law
Matt lives in Edgewood, Kentucky with his wife, Mary. They have three adult daughters - Catherine, Natalie and Marissa.